All right, we have a quick late breaking news update for you today.
We’ve gotten a flurry of release information from our retail sources this afternoon, including both U.S. and international sources.
Based on that, we now predict the following U.S. street dates for upcoming Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD titles.
Keep in mind, these titles are not yet officially announced, but are likely to be in the coming weeks.
These are in addition to those titles already announced by the studios.
If Amazon pre-order links are available, we’ve added them to the titles (we expect more to go live soon).
- 8/20 – Avengers: Endgame (BD/4K), Iron Man (4K), Iron Man 2 (4K), Iron Man 3 (4K)
- 8/27 – Godzilla: King of the Monsters (BD/4K), Rocketman (BD/4K), Secret Life of Pets 2 (BD/4K)
- 9/17 – Dark Phoenix (BD/4K)
- 9/TBA – Aladdin (2019 – BD/4K), 007: The Daniel Craig 4K Collection (4K), Thor (4K), Thor: The Dark World (4K)
- 10/1 – Pan’s Labyrinth (4K)
- 10/TBA – Ant-Man (4K), Guardians of the Galaxy (4K), Doctor Strange (4K)
We’ll post further updates here on The Bits, in our 4K Ultra HD Release List here at the site, and on our social media channels as new information comes in.
Stay tuned and have a great weekend!
- Thor 4K
- Iron Man 4K
- Avengers: Endgame 4K
- James Bond 4K
- 007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K
- The 4K Ultra HD Release List
- My Two Cents
- The Digital Bits
- Bill Hunt
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K
- Rocketman 4K
- Dark Phoenix 4K
- The Secret Life of Pets 2 4K
- Aladdin 4K
- Ant Man 4K
- Guardians of the Galaxy 4K
- Doctor Strange 4K
- Pan's Labyrinth 4K
- Iron Man 3 4K
- Iron Man 2 4K
- Thor: The Dark World 4K